thankyou.

Monday, March 21, 2011

playful kiss♥

Finally finished Playful Kiss,
16 episodes & 7 special editions :D
Anyone who's reading this, you should watch that drama.
Playful Kiss is superrrrrrrr NICE!
Highly recommended!
This is the first korean drama I watched,
I don't find korean drama interesting before this,
and the toughest thing, dunnoe to pay attention at the subtitle or the ppl on screen. LOL!

My friend gave me alot of korean drama links.
But I choose this, one and only. HAHA
Am crazy over Kim Hyun Joong awwwww
He's too cute to be true :P
His smile is just soooooooo... dunnoe how to describe.
But I love every of his smilessssssssssss.
So superrrr cute!

Kim Hyun Joong (born June 6, 1986) is a South Korean actor and singer. He is the leader of popular boyband SS501 and a prominent style icon in Korea, winning multiple icon awards. He gained widespread popularity beyond Asia for his role as Yoon Ji Hoo in the 2009 hit drama series Boys Over Flowers and is now known worldwide as the perfect Baek Seung Jo in the hit series drama Mischievous/Playful Kiss.


OMG! my heart's melting :)
Million thanks for awesome ppl who subbed every episodes!


No comments:

Post a Comment