thankyou.

Monday, March 21, 2011

sick.

I've been so sick for days, like again.
Donch know sick for how many times in this hols ady. *sigh*
Wondering if these caused of sleeping late everyday :x
and damn it, I'm already used to it.
Hmmmm... I shall sleep early, for my weak body, maybe.

Last Fri off to shopping with cousin Sherly :)
we were supposedly had an awesome outing together.
But things were so wrong that day,
headache, sore throat, flu, cough, blocked nose, all came to me at one time.
Here comes my worst, girl's monthly :(
At the wrong time. ouch!

My shopping mood was OFF for the whole day.
Felt so sorry for my cousie, should bring her to SG again next time!
At least we got to camwhore awhile.
Nahhh! ignore my sick big and fat face will do :\
Bought clothes for mommy! But none for myself.
I can share clothes with mommy whut :P
For Aaron, if you happens to read this, you've a share too :P
And got a t-shirt for Bii, I'm lovin' the tee :D

Consultants of the Create Talents and Models approached me for the third time that day.
Should I?

Sat, Stevee date Juinyie Huiqi Me out.
Went to have lunch @Plaza Pelangi & J.CO yogurt ice-cream @KSL.
Stevee wanna go F Cube at first, but its closed forever, nothing left ><
So suey right? HAHA.
Chit chat alot bout doomsday-.-
So people, tell me, the world will never end right?
Cos, there's still alot of things I've never tried before,
something like getting married? :)
Keep telling myself, everyone can survive from this.
When there's a will, there's a way.
There will be no doomsday!

Pissed off with ppl like YOU!
You made things that serious, but end up blaming others.
Let my love ones suffer and I'll make you cry, seriously.













Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live.

2 comments:

  1. Little Miss~~i always follow up ur blog~~^^
    so i will have a share too yea~~yeah!!!~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)
    I know you would come visit my blog :)
    YEA! I've got something for you!!
    Pass it to you when we meet ok?
    Aaron, update ur blog pls :P
    I wanna follow yours too :)

    ReplyDelete