thankyou.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Life.

Life's great! :D
still enjoying my holidays.
How I hope life like this could last forever.

Tried THEFACESHOP's nail polish, baby blue with glitters :)
Love the colour and used it on my nails.
Done the blending job and it turned out so well! :D
Tried to take picture of it,
but the baby blue seems rather light here no matter how much effect I added :<
so I just upload the original pic up!
My nails itself look better than the one in the pic, seriously-.-
My first time using THEFACESHOP'S nail polish,
I found their nail polish easier to apply on,
and its not too watery like Elianto's. No offences.
Shall try the other colours of it next time.

Baby asked me if I'm ready for school reopens :\
Nothing to be ready of practically. Haih
I don't even feel excited bout this, why why whyyyy?
The only thing I prepared was my new pencil case from Baby :)
Link here; click me! 

Grandmama was sick for days :(
Doctor said her 耳水不平衡, this is what I heard from the adults.
After done some google searching, its called Meniere's Disease.
A disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree.
This condition affects people differently.
And my grandmama was having headache and feeling dizzy for the past few days :(
Mommy brought her to our place to have a stayover for a day,
I know she dun used to it, she still loves new house more.
She's feeling much better now :) Thanks God!

Ohyeaa, Levi's M'sia organised this Levi's Curve ID Contest.
Gave this contest a try,
Hmmm... I don't set a MUST for me to win,
but yeaa, it's FREE. No harm giving it a try ain't?
Plus, the prizes are so tempting!!!
Top 16 entries will recieves RM1,000 worth of Levi's product each & full page fashion spread in either CLEO/COSMOPOLITAN mag!
Mummy don't let me to join the modelling company that time :(
but I'm interested...
Got my pics uploaded, special thanks to Syueh Ying - photographer & XinYi - consultant!
Do give me a vote in Fb Levi's Malaysia's page from 25th April.
Thanks readers :D

I was feeling very hungry for the whole night,
stomach was making weird noise!
Baby came to rescue :p
He bought me lutlut after his game, aww :))
Everything of my favs,
he asked me if the fishball is nice.
He knew I complained alot bout the fishball, thats the truth.
But I'm not chicken butt! Grrr!
Didn't I mentioned he's my SUPERMAN? HAHA
Lutlut is seriously the perfect supper :D





Just the day after tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment