thankyou.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Girl.

Spent my last thurs before sch starts with Baby
Nahh, theres actually another thurs before sch starts next week.
But he's gonna work on that day :<
Ughh! Actually planned to rest together with him next thurs.
Cos he had no time to rest for the five previous thurs,
because of me :\

Headed to Jusco Tebrau :)
We were supposedly there to get things for my sch reopens.
Yea, my pens, pencils, ruler and eraser were all LOST after the last paper!
serious case ehh? ._.

decided to catch a movie,
since we forgot when was the last time we watched a movie ady :P
Wasted alot of time thinking of which movie to watch.
Finally... Two tickets for The Butcher,the Chef And The Swordsman!

You seriously gonna watch this!
For that 2hrs, I dun even understand what that movie is about.
Ehh wait, not only me. Both of us-.-
There was ppl watching this movie laughing like hell when we dun get what so funny bout all this. WTH!
A good make-ppl-sleep movie! *claps* -.-

Imma happy girl :D
Baby bought me this!
CK's Pouch to replace my old SP's pencil case.
He made me promise him to study harder next time :)
And that's the keychain he made for me during his Taiwan trip.
I love this super alot, but still, this costs him a bomb! :(
Thanks bii for everything
promised I would study hard next sem and all the sems ahead!
I think we shall start our save save save plan ady :P

Camwhored abit with Baby's glasses in car :P

Its Jcard Member's Day today :D
Went there with mommy and she got me a new bottle which I love it!
Thankiew mommy *woots*
Yeaa, you know, I lost my previous bottle againnnnn :(
I'll try to protect this one and try not to lost it.

Call the one who backstabs you a FRIEND.
There's no need to get angry of all this.
Cos to me, being angry with pathetic person like you makes me really pathetic.
Get what I meant?
And since you can even backstab your own friend,
I think there is a need for me to stay abit away from you.
Yeaa, dangerous ppl like youuuu.
Whatever! I've alot of best friends who truly are.
So what are you to me? No offences :P



Breakfast with family tmrw morning,
GOODNIGHT PEEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment